12.13.2012

Little Green printing


 
I finally transferred my computer drawing to real printing after all years. I printed black and white films first,  and made polymer plates at kala.org.
I used two plates for dark brown and gold beige. The print marking was not perfectly  synced and I like it that way.

I love the embossing of a bird. 

 
I used dry paper than wet paper to get nice texture.
I prefer a bigger size roller than what is in the photo.  It was hard to paint evenly  with the small roller.  I spent about 4hours for just printing. My back hurt after while....it was worth it. :)

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous8/29/2013

    Wow, so it is really a print! I wondered if you made the printing look+feel digitally. I have a whole new appreciation for this piece. I know how much back pain it takes to make a nice print! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete